With 16 years of experience in the Real Estate Profession, Ana focuses on assisting clients in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Montgomery counties. She has helped many Sellers and Buyers achieve incredible results by going to great lengths, while keeping her clients’ goals at the core of her efforts. Her listings sell in days and for asking price or above, not only because of the competitive local market and low inventory, but because she knows what buyers need and want in a home. This allows Ana to advise Sellers which strategies are most effective to attract serious buyers who will complete the purchase process. From necessary repairs, advantageous upgrades, effective staging, correct pricing, and expert negotiation, Ana excels at making homes stand out and exceeding expectations. Her Buyers win in competitive and multiple offer situations because Ana knows how to compose successful offers, and because other agents find her to be a valued real estate partner. From the first interaction throughout the entire process, it will be obvious that what matters to you also matters to Ana.
Ana values each relationship she forms with her clients. Her commitment, service, and follow up have won Ana repeat business, with 83% of her transactions coming from referrals both from past clients and colleagues in the business.
What our clients appreciate most
- Exceptional professionalism, experience, and attention to detail
- Outstanding research and communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Persuasive negotiation skills
- Personal availability to each client
- Prompt response to inquiries
- Constant communication throughout the process
Professional Services for Buyers and Sellers
- Existing Residential Home Sales
- 55+ Community Home Sales
- New Home Sales
- Investment Homes Sale
- Land Sales
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Howard County Association of Realtors
- Howard County Real Estate Million Dollar Club – Life Time Member
Ana lives in Howard County Maryland with her husband, two children, and furry babies. She is an active member of the community, school, and church, and loves spending time with her family exploring the outdoors (State and County Fairs, the Renaissance Fair, local farms, the Baltimore Zoo) or traveling around the country and the world.